Extraordinary training in laser safety is intended for workers with lasers in laboratories, for safety laser equipment officers, heads of laser laboratories, and health and safety technicians.
To acquaint participants with the basic standards and regulations concerning work with lasers. At the end of the course, after the exam, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Laser Classification (IEC 60825-1: 2014)
- Maximum permissible exposure to laser irradiation, method of its determination (Czech Government Regulation 291/2015 Coll.)
- Effects of laser radiation on the Skin and Eye
- How to choose correct laser safety eyewear (EN 207: 2017) and goggles for adjustment work on lasers and laser systems (EN 208: 2009)
- Safe working procedures when working with lasers
- Examples of near misses and laser accidents
PRICE: 3 500 CZK without VAT / 1 person
WHEN: 1 June 2022 (9:00 – 11:30)
WHERE: Centrum HiLASE | Za Radnicí 828 | 252 41 Dolní Břežany
Mgr. Helena Vohníková, laser safety officer at the HiLASE Center, trainer of laser safety courses, and holder of the “Certified Laser Safety Officer” awarded by the Board of Laser Safety.
To fill the registration form, please, click on REGISTER.
Minimum number of participants
The minimum number of participants required for training to take place is 6.