Please see our patent portfolio and contact our Technology transfer department for more details about licensing options.
Overview of patents obtained by HiLASE Centre
- A Laser System Providing A Shaped Intensity Profile Of An Output Beam Within An Unstable Optical Resonator Layout And Method Thereof
International patent application PCT/CZ2019/050020, granted Czech patent no. 307955
Dr. Joachim Hein, Dr. rer. nat. Jörg Körner, Dr. Antonio Lucianetti, Ing. Tomáš Mocek, Ph.D.
Date of award: 31. 7. 2019
- A method and a device for heat removal from a flat NIR-MIR laser mirror
Luxemburg patent granted no. LU 101456, international phase under application no. PCT/CZ2020/050084
Dr. Reza Amani, Ing. Jan Cvrček, Ing. Martin Smrž
Date of award: 30. 10. 2020
- A method and a device for assembly of a nanomaterial structure
Luxemburg application submitted under no. LU 102294
- A method for extending fatigue life of a turbine blade affected by pitting and product thereof
Luxemburg application submitted under LU 102198
- Method And System Of Ultrafast Laser Writing Of Highly-Regular Periodic Structures
European patent application no. EP17746371, granted Czech patent no. 307361
MSc. Iaroslav Gnilitskyi, prof. Leonardo Orazi, Thibault J.-Y. Derrien, Ph.D., prof. Dr. Sci. Nadezhda M. Bulgakova, Ph.D., Ing. Tomáš Mocek, Ph.D.
Date of award: 16. 5. 2018
- A clamping system for nonlinear optical elements controlled by an electric field
Czech patent granted under no. 307066
Ing. Martin Smrž, Ing. Luděk Švandrlík
Date of award: 15. 11. 2017
- Device to measure deformation of thin optical disks
Czech utility model registered under 29111
T. Miura, Ing. Mgr. Michal Chyla, Ph.D., Ing. Tomáš Mocek, Siva Sankar Nagisetty, MSc.
Date of award: 1. 2. 2016
- Optical element, especially laser slab and process for preparing thereof
Czech patent granted under no. 305707
Ing. Martin Divoký, Ph.D., Ing. Tomáš Mocek, Ph.D., Ing. Magdalena Sawicka- Chyla, Ing. Ondřej Slezák, Ph.D., Mgr. Jindřich Houžvička, Ph.D., Ing. Viliam Kmetík, Ph.D., Ing. Michal Košelja, Dr. Antonio Lucianetti
Date of award: 30. 12. 2015
- Apparatus for separating at least two co-propagating electromagnetic radiation beams and a polarizer
Czech utility model registered under CZ 33167 U1
Ing. Ondřej Novák, Ph.D., Ing. Bianka Csanaková
Date of award: 3. 9. 2019
- Adaptive optics control method for correcting wave surface aberrations
Czech application no. 2017-354, a patent granted under no. 308643
Ing. Jan Pilař, Dr. Simon Hutchinson, Dr. Antonio Lucianetti, Ing. Tomáš Mocek, Ph.D.
Date of award: 17. 12. 2020