Thermo-optical Modelling of Optical Components is a perfect way to minimize risk during the development and optimization of complex laser systems.
If you missed a chance to join the webinar of our colleague Ondrej Slezak, you have a unique opprtunity to watch it now!
In the webinar, you will learn how the HiLASE Centre modeling team can calculate:
- Energetics (stored energy, heat load)
- Temperature distribution and gradients
- Mechanical stress and strain distributions
- Wavefront deformation (OPD)
- Thermal-stress induced birefringence
Just check out the full version of the webinar.