On Wednesday the 25th of January 2023, the HiLASE Centre hosted an expert seminar on the topic of “Thermography for Science and Research”, organized by „TMV SS“ spol. s r. o. in cooperation with the German manufacturer of thermal cameras InfraTec Dresden.
- Introduction of TMVSS, InfraTec, Edevis, NIT, H1 Systems, Hikmicro
- Theory and consideration of the basic principles of thermography
- Various applications of thermographic systems and examples of their use
- Professional LWIR uncooled thermal cameras and unique features for special measurements
- Next-generation MWIR thermography technology – new dimensions of precision and flexibility
- SWIR shortwave radiometric systems
- Radiometric zoom and its applications
- Microscopy applications in thermography
- Spectral thermography – principles and applications
- Introduction to the principles of active thermography
- Laser lock-in thermography with application in professional automated NDT
- Infratec IRBIS Professional – software for R&D
- Infrared modules for machine vision, automation and development applications
- Applications of thermal cameras and active thermography, live practical demonstrations
The seminar was intended for interested persons from academia, researchers, users of thermographic systems, specialists from R&D, NDT, industry, development and production.
Are you interested in thermography and applications of thermographic systems? Contact “TMV SS” spol. s r. o.