Are you looking for a smart and economic solution that would improve your manufacturing processes? Are you wondering how the advanced laser technologies can boost your business? Then come to meet us at the SPIE Photonics West! We will be more than happy to address your needs and find the right solution for you.
You can meet us in Moscone Centre, booth nr. 4645, 25th – 27th January.
Our colleagues will present you the latest findings in the field of multi-beam nanostructuring, laser shock peening for metal additive manufacturing, and development of compact thin-disk lasers for everyday industrial usage.
- 150 J nanosecond diode-pumped solid-state laser operating at 1.5 kW power level| Workshop on Trends in Ultrashort Pulse Laser Source Technology Improvements | conference contribution by Martin Smrz | 23/1, 1:30 – 5:30 PM | Moscone North/South, Room 160 (Upper Mezzanine South)
- Qualification of 1030 nm ultra-short-pulsed laser for glass sheet treatment in TGV process | Laser Applications in Microelectronic and Optoelectronic Manufacturing (LAMOM) XXVII | talk by Jan Vanda | 25/1, 10:30 – 10:50 AM| Room 205 (Level 2 South)
- PERLA 100 thin-disk laser platform as a versatile tool for science and industry | paper by M.Chyla and col. | 26/1, 9:40 – 10 AM | Room 204 (Level 2 South)
- High-speed multi-beam nanostructuring techniques at HiLASE with up to 40401 beams and 1910 cm2/min | paper by P. Hauschwitz | 27/1, 9:20 AM – 9:40 AM | Room 208 (Level 2 South)
- Improvements of metal additive manufactured AISI 304L and Ti6AI4V parts by using laser shock peening as a post process technique | paper by Sanin Zulić | 27/1, 11:30 – 11:50 AM | Room 207 (Level 2 South)
- Effect of laser shock peening with square laser spot on hardness and residual stress of Ti6Al4V alloy | Hao Wang, Jan Kaufman, Jan Brajer | 9:30 – 9:50 AM | Room 214 (Level 2 South)
SPIE Photonics West is the world’s premier lasers, biomedical optics, and optoelectronics event. It represents cutting-edge research in biomedical optics, biophotonics, industrial lasers, optoelectronics, microfabrication, MOEMS-MEMS, displays, and more. It provides technical presentations, courses, two world-class exhibitions, plenary presentations, and a variety of networking activities.
If you want to learn more, just meet with our colleagues directly at the booth or contact us at email@example.com.