Laser safety training is primarily intended for laserists – persons who work on laser devices, develop lasers, or service laser equipment. The training is also suitable for managers or persons skilled in risk prevention as an introduction to laser safety.
The training goes into greater detail than the requirements of Government Regulation No. 291/2015 Coll. on health protection against non-ionizing radiation. For a better understanding of the classification and labeling of laser devices, information from the standard EN 60825-1 ed. 3, Safety of laser equipment – Part 1: Classification of equipment and requirements, is also included.
To acquaint participants with the basic standards and regulations concerning work with lasers. At the end of the course, after the exam, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Laser Classification (IEC 60825-1: 2014)
- Maximum permissible exposure to laser irradiation, method of its determination (Czech Government Regulation 291/2015 Coll.)
- Effects of laser radiation on the Skin and Eye
- How to choose correct laser safety eyewear (EN 207: 2017) and goggles for adjustment work on lasers and laser systems (EN 208: 2009)
- Safe working procedures when working with lasers
- Examples of near misses and laser accidents
We can adapt the training to the customer’s requirements.
For more detailed information about the organization and date of the training, do not hesitate to contact us.