We would like to invite you to a unique webinar focused on 2D nanomaterials that will be led by our colleague, Dr. Nathan Goodfriend, Postdoctoral Researcher: Nanomaterials, Scientific Laser Applications. Nathan is also a lead author of three pending international patents, for a prototype technology for 3D printing of the world’s thinnest materials.
WHEN: November 22, 2022 | 14:00 CET
LINK for REGISTRATION: https://bit.ly/2DNANOwebinar
- Motivation for assembly of 2D nanostructures,
- Introduction to Laser Induced forward transfer, LIFT (a method of assembling microstructures),
- Development of Blister Based LIFT which enables gentle transfer of micro and nanomaterials,
- Control of Blister based LIFT through underlying theory,
- Use of Blister-based LIFT on 2D nanomaterials,
- Development of patent pending Prototype for guided transfer of 2D materials,
- Call for project partners and collaborative advancement.
Nathan also wrote a white paper that introduces complex information on the topic of Laser Based Precise Selection and Transfer of Ultra-Nanomaterials. More information is HERE.
- Laser-induced transfer of nanoparticles for gas-phase analysis
- Laser pulse duration dependence of blister formation on back-radiated Ti thin films for BB-LIFT
- Blister-based-laser-induced-forward-transfer: a non-contact, dry laser-based transfer method for nanomaterials
- Two Dimensional Film Printing by Blister-Based Laser-Induced Forward-Transfer
- Laser-induced crystallization of anodic TiO2 nanotube layers
Other interesting publications can be found HERE.