Now it is high time to apply for beamtime within the Open Access as the 5th call for proposals is open until 9 May 2022.
Check out our high quality devices:
- Scanning electron microscope with imaging resolution of 1.2 nm, accelerating voltage between 200 eV to 30 keV, multi‐Ported large specimen chamber and more;
- X-ray diffractometer featuring 5‐ axis sample stage suitable for 50 mm large and 20 mm thick samples and software with ICSD crystallography database (see more);
- Raman spectrometer providing three excitation laser wavelengths: 532 nm, 638 nm, 785 nm, four gratings 600 gr, 1200 gr, 1800 gr, 2400 gr (more);
- Atomic force microscope with STM, Conductive AFM. ranges 1 nA, 100 nA, 10 uA, scanning range 100 um x100 um x 15 um, vertical resolution: <1nm (more details);
- Laser Scanning confocal microscope with objective lens magnifications: from 5x‐100x and total magnification capability: 5x‐17,280x (see more).