What do we have to offer? Check it out here:
- Scanning electron microscope with imaging resolution of 1.2 nm, accelerating voltage between 200 eV to 30 keV, multi‐Ported large specimen chamber and more;
- X-ray diffractometer featuring 5‐ axis sample stage suitable for 50 mm large and 20 mm thick samples and software with ICSD crystallography database (see more);
- Raman spectrometer & Atomic force microscope providing direct Raman access from side and top allowing simultaneous Raman and AFM Measurements (more);
- Laser Scanning confocal microscope with objective lens magnifications: from 5x‐100x and total magnification capability: 5x‐17,280x (see more).
New this year we offer also
- PLD workstation for thin film deposition and laser ablation plume analysis – high vacuum chamber reachable to < 5×10-6 mbar base pressure; possibility to perform ablation plume spectroscopy and study ablation plume dynamics (read more);
- Reflectron time-of-flight mass spectrometer (RETOFMS) combined with vacuum chamber – detected mass range 1-5000 u for positive ions and 1-3000 u for negative ions (more here).
Here you can find further details about our top-notch infrastucture.